For over 25 years, Huntington Association Management has been a West Coast based association management and marketing resource for non-profits, arts, and professional associations. Whether you seek marketing of your special event or desire an entire staff of administrative or marketing personnel, Huntington Association Management will meet your needs in the Southwest.
We've handled many fundraising assignments from strategy to follow up reports to 501c3 management. These are challenging times and you deserve the best professional guidance in fundraising and nonprofit management. Huntington Association Management has also carried out membership growth campaigns and annual events, board meetings, education programs, and industry expos.
California, Arizona and Nevada business associations and charitable organizations deserve professional management of business activities, financial matters, membership records and special events. Huntington clients experience significantly less expense than the cost of hiring employees and leasing office space. And clients enjoy a wide array of services performed on time. Why hire one employee when you can have a team of association management professionals for the same cost? You'll spend less time communicating, less time spent...equals more efficiency for your association. It's time to have professional services replacing well meant but inconsistent volunteer work.
Huntington Association Management Offers:
- Management of meetings and educational programs
- An accomplished state of the art electronic and graphic arts department
- On staff webmasters for timely design and updating of your site
- Experience in targeting messages to specific demographic and geographic markets
- All publicity functions for business to business and consumer messages
- Decades of successful design, writing, and volume production
- A strategy team that is expert in reviewing media options
- Professional financial handling guidelines and procedures
- Membership communication with e-blasts, newsletters and announcements
- Office space for board meetings, seminars or educational events
- Coordination with industry lobbyists on government affairs activities
- A brick and mortar office, not just a P.O Box.